Friday, January 11, 2008

I just ate some fries in this picture.


Here's a Disneyland tip from a true insider.

When you're walking the path from Fantasyland to Frontierland, you'll pass a covered wagon that says, "Westward Ho!" Stop there and buy some fries.

Now, you might say, "Why, Eric, that's stupid. I can get McDonald's french fries anywhere! You are a silly billy!"

To which I say, "Shut up, idiot."

Look, I don't know if they're actually any different, but trust me, for some reason, they taste way better. Maybe it's that you're at Disneyland, so everything is better. Maybe it's because that's all they serve there and they put more effort into the fries, I don't know. Maybe it's just that because they're so popular, they don't have a chance to get old and stale. This last one might be it, because I've never had fries there that aren't piping hot and awesome.

Trust me on this one. Just do it. There's also a fry stand across from the entrance to the Haunted Mansion.

No comments: